The magic of the place lies within the perfect balance of affordable luxury, simplicity and friendliness … for a stress-free holiday! Ideal for families, Heritage Awali stands out for its exceptional range of activities and facilities tailored for the enjoyment of young and less young. Relish in a range of unique delights for you to live out unforgettable experiences on the island of Mauritius…
Deluxe Garden View Room
Deluxe Sea View
Deluxe Beach Front Room
Heritage Villa Beach Front (Private Villa)
- Breakfast Buffet: Savana main restaurant 07h am to 10h30 pm
- Continental breakfast: Zenzibar from 04:30 am to 07h am or from 10:30 am to noon
- Infinity Blue beach restaurant (à la carte) from noon to 3:00 pm
- Heritage C Beach Club (Selection of dishes) from noon to 3 pm
- Amafrooty Barbecue from noon to 3 pm
- Amafrooty Snacks from noon to 6 p.m
- Savana Sunday Brunch from noon to 4 pm (only on Sundays)
- Afternoon Tea: Cakes and pancakes served at Zenzibar from 4pm to 6pm
- Ice Cream Kiosk between noon and 6pm daily
- Savana – Main restaurant : Theme buffet
- Infinity Blue – Beach restaurant : A la carte
- Kuzini – Italian restaurant : A la carte
- Zafarani – Indian restaurant : A la carte / Adult restaurant
- Heritage C Beach Club – Theme buffet
- Ginja, Le Palmier, Heritage Le Château, Steak House, BOMA)
- Zenzibar with animation every night from 10pm to midnight
- Infinity Blue Cocktail Bar with chill music from 5pm to 7pm and from 10pm to midnight
- Coco Shack from noon to 6pm
(Validity: 01 Nov 2018 to 31 Jan 2019)
- One complimentary green fee per person per day at the award winning Championship Heritage Golf Course and unlimited green fees on the Par 3 Short Course. Both courses were designed by world renowned golf course architect and ex-European Tour player, Peter Matkovich.
- PAYING GOLF (Validity: 01 Feb 2019 to 31 Jan 2020)
- Optional green fee at EUR 15 per person during High and Peak seasons.
- Optional green fee at EUR 10 per person during Shoulder and Low seasons.
- The green fees are net, non-commissionable and fully payable in resort. As such, they cannot be pre-paid via the Tour operator/Dmc/Travel agency.
- One back massage of 45 minutes duration per stay applicable for teenager as from 12 years old and adult at Seven Colours Spa and to be taken on the first 3 days after arrival, between 9 am and 3 pm.
- Massage of 20 minutes for children of 3 to 11 years at Seven Colours spa during their stay. To be taken on the first 3 days after arrival (between 9am to 3pm). Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Free access to Seven Colours Spa (3000m² area)
- Free access to Umuzi sports centre (aerobic, cardio,…).
- Aquagym and yoga according to hotel schedule.
- Pedal boats
- Glass bottom boat trips
- Access to the sports centre Umuzi
- Giant chessboard
- Mountain biking
- 2 lighted tennis courts with rackets
- Beach volleyball
- Board games
- Table tennis
- Live music as per scheduled program at Heritage Awali/Heritage Le Telfair/Heritage C Beach Club
- Free Wifi throughout the hotel
- Free access to Baby Timomo for babies of age 0 to 35 month from 08:30am to 4pm
- Free access to Timomo Kids Club for children of age 3* to 11 years from 08:30am to 11pm.
- Free access to Teens Club for teen of 12 to 19 years from 10:30am to 11pm
The hotel is located in the south of the island on Heritage de Bel Ombre