Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa
Opening onto the beach and overlooking the bay of Grand-Baie, Mauricia Beachcomber and its dedicated personnel embody the legendary Mauritian hospitality.
Ideal for families with accommodation in various categories including a village comprising 2-bedroom and 2-bathroom apartments.
A baby food preparation area with exclusive facilities for parents with infants under the age of 3.
A Kids Club with complimentary access for children aged 3 to 12 years old and offering an extensive programme of activities.
2 restaurants to choose from, including toes-in-the-sand dining at Le Nautic.
A wide range of water and land-based activities, including a sports centre with a hammam and sauna, 3 tennis courts and a diving centre.
Access to Mont Choisy Le Golf, a 18-hole golf course located 10 minutes away from the resort.
A Spa with swimming pool, hammam and sauna.
An attractive optional All-Inclusive package.
Interchangeability with Victoria Beachcomber and Canonnier Beachcomber.
Shopping centres, nightlife and casino within walking distance.
236 rooms + 1 villa
• 105 Standard (32 m2)Bathroom with shower and toilet - Balcony - LCD Television
• 36 Standard Bay View (32 m2)Bathroom with shower and toilet - Balcony - LCD Television
• 6 Standard Beachfront (32m2)Bathroom with shower and toilet - Balcony - LCD Television
• 33 Superior (38 m2)Bathroom with bath, shower and seperate toilet - Terraceand private garden - LCD Television
• 18 Superior Bay View (38 m2)Bathroom with bath, shower and seperate toilet - Terraceand private garden - LCD Television
• 6 Superior Beachfront (38 m2)Bathroom with bath, shower and seperate toilet - Terrace -LCD Television
• 28 Apartments (70 m2)Master bedroom with bathroom featuring bath, showerand toilet Second bedroom with 2 beds and 1 sofa bed, bathroom withshower and toilet - Terrace or balcony - Private garden -LCD Television
• 3 Suites (75 m2)1 bedroom with bathroom featuring bath, shower andseparate toilet - Lounge - LCD Television - Coffeemachine - Terrace with outdoor shower and private pool
• 1 Loft (70 m2) Main bedroom with bathroom with shower and toilet -Second bedroom with 2 beds and 1 sofa bed, bathroom withshower and toilet - LCD Television
• 1 Villa (160 m2)Master bedroom with bathroom with bath, shower andseparate toilet - Second bedroom with 2 beds, bathroomwith shower and separate toilet - Living room - LCDTelevision - Coffee machine - Terrace -Garden and private pool
Main restaurant, overlooking the swimming pool.
Breakfast: buffet style from 7.30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Lunch: buffet from 12.30 p.m. to 2.30 p.m.
Dinner: themed buffets from 6.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
Restaurant designed on a split-level overlooking the sea. Seafood restaurant.
Open 6 days a week.
Lunch: from 12.30 p.m. to 2.30 p.m.
Dinner: (on reservation) from 7.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
“à la carte” menu* or lobster menu (with supplement).
BAY WATCH Bar
Main bar, overlooking the swimming pool.
Open from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Sandwiches: from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Pancakes: from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
•Local band 6 nights a week
•La Rhumerie nightclub open 4 nightsa week from 11 p.m. to 2 a.m.
•Initiation to scuba diving in theswimming pool
Activities involving cost
•Tennis (3 floodlit courts)
Activities involving cost
• Nominated in 2016 & 2017 by the WorldTravel Awards in the “Indian OceanLeading Dive Resort” category
•PADI Green – Only one in Mauritius
•Certification ISO 24802-1
•Affiliations: CMAS/ PADI
• Training as from 10 yrs old ( child adaptedequipment)
•Diving Academy found on Resort site
•Free try dive
(as from 15 years old)
•1 cardio and fitness room
•1 tennis pro-shop
Room A - Capacity:
Classroom-style: 40 pax. Theatre-style: 60 pax.
Room B - Capacity:
Classroom-style: 25 pax.
Theatre-style: 35 pax.
•Complimentary WIFI access
• Additional material on request(with supplement)
N.B. Lunches and cocktails on request (with supplement).
• Free for kids aged 3 to 12
• A qualified team which has children’s careat heart
• A convivial setting with a private garden,furnished with childrenin mind
• Creative workshops (drawing, painting,collage)
• Discovery workshops (nature,gastronomy, culture)
• Play and learn activities
• A baby-sitting service which is availableon request with supplement (24-hournotice required)
Airport - 75 km
Port Louis (capital city) - 25 km