Unplug and recharge in a 5* luxury hideaway surrounded by an abundance of nature.
Blissfully peaceful, its elegance is matched only by our discreet, intuitive service.
Experience our passion for wine in the most extensive wine cellar in the Indian Ocean. A place to open your heart and let the everyday slip away
- 64 Junior Suites (70m2)
- 12 Family Suites (86m2)
- 12 Villas with their own swimming pools (130m2)
- 1 Princely Villa (350m2) set in a secluded part of the hotel
The tastefully furnished suites and villas are decorated with opulent fabrics, wood accents and spacious marble bathrooms: a lovely balance between functionality and elegance.
- 4 bars including a 175m2 wine cellar dedicated to exclusive wines with a capacity of more than 25,000 bottles.
- 3 gourmet restaurants: The Archipel and Beach Deck Restaurant, the Asian Restaurant and Le Barachois (Mauritius’ only floating restaurant, offering fusion cuisine with an accent on seafood).
- Culinary treats and activities such as cooking classes, wine and dine pairing dinners and the Princely breakfast.
An exclusive 60-hectare private peninsula in the tranquil North-Eastern corner of Mauritius, the hotel is set in a stunning location, between lake and lagoon.